Full Service Marina
Located on the Indian River between Burt and Mullet lakes in Northern Lower Michigan.
We offer quality service and products to meet all your boating needs. Indian River Marina is an Authorized Dealer for Manitou Pontoon Boats and Bryant Sport Boats.
Cruise the Inland Waterway in one of our Rental Pontoon or Premium Ski Boats.
Complete Marina Service
* New Boat Sales & Service (Manitou Pontoons, Bryant Boats)
* Boat Rentals (Manitou Pontoons, Ski Boats)
* Certified Master Mechanics
* Full Service Fuel Dock
* Complete Ship’s Store
* Water and Pumpout
* Seasonal Slips
* Transient Docking
* In/Out Service Available
* Water & Electricity
* Clean Restrooms & Showers
* Summer Storage, Inside & Outside
* Winter Storage, Inside & Outside
* Knowledgeable, Friendly Sales Staff
* 40 Miles of Inland Waterway
* Access to the Great Lakes through the Cheboygan Locks
Northern Michigan’s Inland Waterway
The Inland Waterway is Michigan’s longest chain of rivers and lakes. The town of Indian River is located right at the heart of it!
One of Michigan’s great natural gifts, the Waterway offers scenic beauty, along with great boating, water skiing, swimming, and sport fishing.
Almost 40 miles long, it runs through Pickerel Lake, Crooked Lake, the Crooked River, Burt Lake, the Indian River, Mullett Lake, the Cheboygan River, and finally into Lake Huron.
Proud members of: Michigan Boating Industries Association (MBIA), Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA), Indian River Chamber of Commerce, and Cheboygan Chamber of Commerce.