How far in advance do I need to reserve a boat?
- During our heavy rental weeks (June 20-Sept 10) a reservation for a week day is needed at least one week in advance and for a weekend we recommend at least two weeks to ensure a boat is available for you.
- Rentals for the 4th of July weekend usually fill up as far in advance as two months.
- A deposit will be taken when the reservation is made, and is refundable up to 48 hours before the rental.
- If you’re unable to plan that far ahead, we do occasionally have boats available for walk-in customers.
- Considering a rental? Don’t hesitate, feel free to call or stop in!
Can I bring my pet onboard the rental boats?
- Yes. Please understand that there is a $15 pet fee charged for this privilege.
I’m from out-of-state, how much is sales tax in Michigan?
- Michigan has a 6% sales tax, which applies to boat rentals, merchandise purchases, and boats sales.
Are there places nearby to stay?
- Yes, we have a rental house on the property that sleeps up to 8 people and includes a transient slip; see our Marina Rental House page on this web site for detailed information. There are also many cottages, hotels & motels nearby. We recommend you contact the Indian River Chamber of Commerce via their web site or call 231-238-9325.
Do you have information regarding the Indian River community area?
- During your stay, you can visit the Indian River Area Chamber of Commerce; or call them at: (231) 238-9325
Still have questions? You can call us at (231) 238-9373
or you can use the form below to send us a message.